Monday, June 17, 2013

Aflongaflongkong Part 2

Aflongaflongkong Part 2 will be known as...


The Disneyland post!


The first time at Disneyland is always the best. I had never even dreamed of being able to go to Disneyland, so the experience was absolutely surreal.



I feel like every tourist who goes to Disneyland has a picture of either: a.) themselves at the Disneyland entrance or b.) the train with all the not-so-hidden Mickeys.


My parents and I ended up going in the evening because we had some other affair to attend to earlier that day, but it was totes cool because at least we got to see the Halloween parade and the fireworks show!





Aaaa merchandise aaaa





CANDIES EVERYWHERE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE






Not to mention all the Halloween-themed window displays! So precious.


Vintage cameras!


One of the merchandise stores had this... projector-mirror thing. I'm not sure what exactly it was supposed to be, but I took a picture anyway.


Apparently there's a Disney bear called Duffy. I had never heard about this Duffy until this picture.


JACK AND SALLY!!!!!!!!





AND THEN THE HALLOWEEN PARADE HAPPENED AND IT WAS SO MAGICAL. I seriously teared up in happiness and the disbelief at the reality of being in Disneyland still lingered.



After the parade, we decided to take a break at one of the cafe places. Everything was so quaint and preshus and uguuuu my kokorooooo


And then it was time to go.

My mom cried during the fireworks display because she was just so happy that we finally got to go to Disneyland. It was pretty overwhelming. I would've cried too, and in fact my eyes got very watery, but I managed to pull myself together.

The dreadful feeling at the pit of my stomach, then known as #THESISIT, was a major mood killer and helped keep the tears at bay, for the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment