Wednesday, May 8, 2013

FOTD: Same Old (Mostly Old)


There's something a little vain about posting so much of one's face in one post (not that I haven't done that already haha). There's something a little bad (not really) about not updating one's blog after so long despite having so much time. There's also another something, and that's the similarity of this post title to this one. That's because this FOTD was taken with that OOTD. (Bring on all the shortcuts!)


So as you can tell, this was some random makeup look I donned with the outfit I documented in the aforementioned linked post above. I've taken a liking to documenting certain makeup looks of mine that I've paired with some outfits (I have two more on the way) and it's just as fun as outfit documentation. Mostly because I'm such a makeup fanatic I guess. Also this post title is fitting because this isn't much of a makeup look, hence the same old, same old reference. It's pretty basic. I don't even remember what I did anymore because this is so old (my hairstyle should be a major indicator.) I've switched up how I wear my eyeliner now though, and I really like my new method. It doesn't line the entire eye like this look and it's a little simpler, but I love how it looks.


I'm not really sure why I haven't been blogging as much anymore. I'm currently in Hong Kong again and it's been pretty fun, but my internet here is a little wonky. Like, my internet back in Manila is heaps better. I've been documenting my outfits via video though (this is only because I forgot to bring my remote control HAHAHA FAILURES) and-- wait speaking of video I never actually got around to posting about my first HK trip. Wow, four for you Ina.

No comments:

Post a Comment