Monday, October 29, 2012

I REALLY WANNA BLOG I REALLY DO

ESPECIALLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT I'M IN HONG KONG

YES HONG KONG

YES INA HAS REACHED INTERNATIONAL WATERS

I HAVE TOUCHED INTERNATIONAL SOIL

LOL

I am itching to blog about my ~*~Hong Kong~*~ adventures so far but silly me forgot to bring a card reader so lolno not happening. I'll be sure to blog when I get home, but it may or may not be in parts because of all the photos I've taken! (Although a majority of them so far have been of the Hong Kong Museum of Art... and maybe some street photos, lol.)

Just so this post isn't so devoid of visuals, here is a Photobooth!shot of me holding up some ~*~Chinese~*~ (that's racist!) tissues:


Before I left, Terry's dad asked for some pasalubong. I told him I'd get him some tissue. I was serious.


GUYS I HAVE AN ACTUAL PHYSICAL COPY OF ZIPPER HUHUHUHU I AM SO HAPPINESS. I have ALWAYS wanted a copy of Zipper (or Kera) but I've always just stuck with downloading and stuff. I saw a copy of Kera but I wasn't sure if I really wanted it but whatever if it'll still be there then it will be there.

On another note, I totes forgot to blog about that magical day Alex, Terry and I had before I left. It involved some really sweet ice cream, Kingdom Hearts, and lots of feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment