Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Intern Life

Today I woke up a little past 5.30am on my own, looked around, wondered why my mom wasn't up yet, thinking she'd be late for work already, only to realize that it was Saturday and nobody in the house had to be at work. My body's been so used to getting up early and being in the office for most of the day that I didn't realize it was the weekend already.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm already in the middle of my on-the-job training for school. Where am I interning exactly? Well...

None other than at StyleBible.ph! The StyleBible/TheMall people, who are my officemates, are all so nice! Interning at StyleBible is also super convenient 'cause the office is so nearby, plus, I really love Preview magazine so work doesn't really feel like work much. My favorite part of the job (for the most obvious of reasons) is when I get to tag along to photoshoots. Best part of the job, hands down. I love getting behind the scenes and seeing how the shoots take place and all.


This is what I wore to my first day at work. Played it safe because I didn't really know what to expect, although I did have an idea that not everyone at the office is all dressy and stuff.



Other outfits from my first week at work. I'm already in my third week, with two more weeks to finish, one of them being Philippine Fashion Week. I've been enjoying my internship so far, and have already met several of the Preview editors.

So that's what's been keeping me busy for the past weeks. What stresses me out the most, if anything, is having to meet the required number of hours for school before the deadline. I've been able to manage so far, but that's what also explains why I never have any time to do much by the time I get home, despite the fact that I live so close to the office.

I'm so excited to see next month's (and the month after that) ish of Preview because of all the behind the scenes stuff I've witnessed, omg. Go get a copy of Preview mag now! /plug

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I recently sent you a message on your gmail account for a question. Hoping to hear your answer soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete